SOLD BY MATT ARNOLD & COLIN BRENNAN
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
Sitting proudly atop the cul-de-sac, this beautiful property is nestled adjacent to Mt Nimmel National Park, set over an acre of "sanctuary like" bushland setting, complete with bubbling brooks & lily ponds.
Boasting seamless open flow design & bathed in natural light, framed "snap shots" of your oasis in every window compliment the generous indoor living & entertaining spaces. Stacker doors open up to the spacious alfresco poolside area, perfect for year round entertaining and those early morning coffees serenaded by native birdsong. Oversized bedrooms, with loads of storage complete this home which is serviced by tastefully renovated bathroom areas. Fully fenced, with excellent vehicle access.
If you are looking for a property in an amazing valley location, that is ready for you to move straight in and begin the next dream chapter of your life then look no further.
- Reverse ducted air conditioning throughout
- Caesar stone benchtops, butlers sink
- Soft close drawers, timber cabinets
- Gas hob & oven, solid fuel stove
- Rumpus room/ fourth bedroom
- Re-pointed/ re-painted roof tiles
- Moments to child care, local shop & public transport
- 10 mins to Robina Town Centre
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.