SOLD BY MARK STAFFORD
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Downsizer? First Home Buyer? Single/Couple? Investor? Speculator? Look no further as you have just found a highly desirable single level end villa' which features a yard that is comparable to that of a house - it's huge. This home has been renovated - kitchen (including appliances), living (new AC), bathroom and flooring - so there is minimal to do to bring it up to showroom' condition. Mere minutes to the beach and major shopping, this ticks all the boxes of any property expert.
The tenancy is in place until September 2018 - however if you wish to move in prior that can be discussed.
If you're looking for one of Burleigh's finest entry level opportunities, here it is. Contact the agent for further details or attend the open home to talk with one of our professionals who can assist you into your next property.
It's a small block of 4 villas sitting on a collective 1045m2 block, only minutes to:
- Local shops 1min - 240m - Butcher, Bakery, Convenience Store, Cafe
- Burleigh Beach 4min - 1.5km
- Miami One 4min - 1.6km - Coles, Zarraffa's, Sushi Train
- James Street 6min - 2.7km - Burleigh's premier dining precinct
- Varsity Train Station 9min - 5km - Direct to Brisbane CBD
- Pacific Fair 11min - 6km - World class shopping and dining
- Robina Town Centre 11min - 6km - Extensive shopping & dining
- Gold Coast International Airport 17 min - 20.5km
Rates $798 last half
Water $381 last quarter
Body Corporate $470 last quarter ($39 per week approx)
Rent $420 per week
*All times & distances are sources via Google Maps and are indicative only.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.