Ray White Invest is the property funds management arm of the Ray White Group. Our aim is to deliver to our investor partners superior risk-adjusted financial returns from investment in high quality real estate transactions.
We undertake two primary forms of property investment:
- Investing equity or mezzanine capital in high quality property developments being undertaken by proven property developers, offering appropriate risk-adjusted target returns that can be substantiated by reasonable and well tested assumptions.
- Acquiring investment-grade real estate that provides both a reliable and growing income stream together with potential for capital gain, to deliver a strong total investment return.
We undertake these investments within both registered and unregistered managed investment schemes.
Our Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL) entitles Ray White Invest to:
- provide general financial product advice about interests in its own managed investment schemes;
- deal in a financial product (issuing, applying for, acquiring, varying or disposing of a financial product) in respect of the interests in own managed investment schemes;
- operate registered managed investment schemes (including the holding of any incidental property) in its capacity as responsible entity holding direct real property and mortgages to retail and wholesale clients.
Since forming in 2001, we have established a strong investment track record, both in terms of realised returns for our investor partners (19.3% p.a. after all fees, pre-tax) and consistency of investment offers (invested in $1.6 billion of property, across 143 transactions).
For more information visit www.raywhiteinvest.com.au.