House in Bilinga
BEACHFRONT HOUSE in DESIRABLE LIFESTYLE LOCALE - 673m BLOCK with UPSIDE TO CAPITALISE
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Occupying a larger than average block of 673m, this is an excellent opportunity to secure one of the last original beachfront houses on the southern end of Pacific Parade in the popular lifestyle Kirra precinct location of Bilinga.
The property offers flexibility to renovate with the existing structure or a fantastic opportunity to build your ideal beachfront home or luxury one per floor boutique apartments.
- Protected and erosion free 673m block with 13.4m wide frontage
- Offering exceptional versatility to renovate or build dream home
- Ideal block to maximise building footprint with one per floor boutique apartments
- Circa 1960's beach house in original condition and ripe for redevelopment
- Elevated main living space and ocean view deck with north /east ocean aspect
- Set on prime beachfront location, large under house storage area
- Metres from lifeguard tower, surf club and patrolled beach
- Easy stroll to Kirra cafe precinct with close proximity to Coolangatta CBD
- GCCC Rates, $3,363.04* (1 July - 31 December 2018)
- Permanent Rental Market Opinion, $700 - $750* per week
- Holiday Letting Tariffs - $756* p/w (Off Peak), $917* p/w (School Holidays),
$1,183* p/w (Events), $1,449* p/w (Peak Rate)
Lifestyle enthusiasts will enjoy the new Oceanway foreshore path connecting Bilinga south to Kirra cafe precinct, Coolangatta shops, bars and restaurants, Rainbow Bay and Snapper Rocks and north to Tugun and Currumbin.
Redevelopment under the current town plan is classed under Medium density residential, Zoned RD6 - 1 bed per 33m2 net site area with the building height up to 23 metres. To satisfy your due diligence, we recommend calling Town Planning at Gold Coast City Council on 07 5582 8211 or consult a local town planner.
The property is scheduled to go to auction on Saturday 2 February 2019, On-site at 9:30am.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
673m² / 0.17 acres
2 garage spaces