House in Bilinga
Exceptional Beachfront Opportunity - Retain or Rebuild on Prime Homesite
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Buyers are open to a multitude of options with this classic beach house where instant ocean views stretch to the iconic surf break of Snapper Rocks.
It occupies a 506m2 prestige home site on the highly sought-after beachfront address of Pacific Parade, a developing landscape of contemporary new statement residences with multi million-dollar price-tags.
Other opportunities include living in or renting out the original 1940's two-storey house, which sits to the very front of the block for maximum views capturing the stunning foreshore and coastline.
- Prestige homesite ripe for redevelopment - create your masterpiece
- 506m2 block on prime beachfront address with 10.1m wide frontage
- Sunny north aspect with superb foreshore and ocean views to Snapper Rocks
- Original 1940's circa two-storey beach house oozing character and charm
- Entry level beachfront house opportunity to secure a foothold in the market
- Four bedrooms, two bathrooms, multi purpose room with tandem garage
- Currently tenanted for $620 per week
- GCCC Rates, $3,294.53* (1 January - 30 June 2019)
Bilinga has gained massive popularity in recent years due to its low density living environment and laid back charm. Lifestyle enthusiasts will enjoy the new Oceanway foreshore path connecting Bilinga south to Kirra cafe precinct and Coolangatta with its array of shops, bars and restaurants. A journey north and you will discover the thriving village hub of Tugun and Currumbin.
Redevelopment under the current town plan is classed under Medium density residential, Zoned RD6 - 1 bed per 33m2 net site area with the building height up to 23 metres. To satisfy your due diligence, we recommend calling Town Planning at Gold Coast City Council on 07 5582 8211 or consult a local town planner.
** CONTACT AGENT FOR INSPECTION TIMES
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
506m² / 0.13 acres
2 garage spaces