House in Broadbeach Waters
Meticulously Maintained Tropical Oasis, Moments from Main River
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Your own tropical oasis awaits in the heart of Broadbeach Waters. Nestled in a tranquil street and set out over a 754m2 waterfront block with lush, well established gardens, this inviting family home will embrace you with its warmth from the minute you step inside. Moments from Main River, and impeccably presented, it boasts 4 bedrooms + an executive study, 3 bathrooms and light-filled living spaces plus the potential to be taken to another level of luxury living and entertaining.
Successfully combining style and comfort, this is a home which makes you feel instantly at ease. The renovated gourmet kitchen is the true heart of this residence. Accented granite benchtops, acclaimed Miele appliances, induction cooktop, glass splashback and 2pac soft close cabinetry, this sleek, timeless space fuses seamlessly with the living room, as well as the covered alfresco deck. Here you'll enjoy hosting family and friends, set against the backdrop of lush, leafy surrounds and views of your 18.4m sandy beach front. Alternatively, the formal lounge, with a charming open fire place or the formal dining room, with views of the canal, will also prove to be favourite places to entertain or unwind.
3 bedrooms reside on the 1st floor and all feature water and hinterland views. The superb master suite also presents with a spa ensuite with granite finishes, walk-in-robe and private balcony, while bedrooms 2 and 3 feature built-in-robes and ceiling fans. They share access to the functional 3-way bathroom, with modern finishes. The 4th bedroom is located downstairs and is truly a versatile space. Whether it be utilised for Airbnb, independent teens or grandparents, or converted to another entertaining space, you'll appreciate the flexibility and potential it offers.
Other features of this meticulously maintained home include a pontoon with power, water and sensor lights, atrium entry which floods home with natural light, Japanese Zen garden, double garage plus undercover parking for 2 more cars, large tiled front courtyard, 2 x 2500L water tanks, crimsafe screens, garden shed, garden sensor lights plus back to base security and fire alarm.
* Impeccably presented 4 bedrooms + study, 3 bath, 4 car family home on 754m2 block
* Nestled in a tranquil street with lush, well established gardens, moments from Main
* Atrium entry which floods home with natural light + Japanese Zen garden
* Renovated gourmet kitchen with granite benchtops, Miele appliances, induction cooktop, glass splashback and 2pac soft close cabinetry
* Formal lounge with a charming open fire place plus formal dining room with water views
* Covered alfresco deck set among tropical gardens and views of your 18.4m sandy beach
* Living room, bathroom, executive study & versatile 4th bed also on ground floor
* Remaining 3 bedrooms reside upstairs - all with water views
* Elegant master suite boasts high-quality spa ensuite, walk-in-robe, balcony, air-con
* Bed 2 and 3 with built-in-robes, ceiling fans, share access to modern 3-way bathroom
* Pontoon with power, water and sensor lights, 2 x 2500L water tanks, garden shed
* Double garage plus undercover parking for 2 more cars, large tiled front courtyard
* Sensor lights plus back to base security and fire alarm, crimsafe screens
* Room for a pool and endless potential to create your dream entertaining space
* Close to elite schools, day-care, parks, sporting grounds and vibrant offerings of
Close to elite schools, day-care, parks, sporting grounds and a short drive from all the vibrant offerings of Broadbeach, including Pacific Fair and Star Casino, this is a home which will capture your imagination with its endless potential and comfortable yet cosmopolitan interiors. Do not delay, arrange your inspection with Jamie Harrison today.
*Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.*
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
4 garage spaces