House in Broadbeach Waters
Broadbeach Waters Single Level Beauty: Immaculate, North-Facing and Designed with Family in Mind
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Discover a lifestyle of easy living and effortless entertaining with this stunning single level home in popular Broadbeach Waters. Enjoying a tropical ambience, north facing aspect and nestled on a 769m2 waterfront block, you'll look forward to hosting family and friends in this contemporary, coastal residence, which has been meticulously maintained and presents as the perfect next place for you to call home.
- Stunning single level, 3 bed, 2 bath, north facing home, nestled on a 769m2 waterfront block
- Immaculately presented modern residence, freshly re-painted, with herringbone timber floors
- Light-filled lounge room, with a soaring 12ft cathedral ceiling, plus fireplace and air con unit
- Enormous media room with projector and screen (could convert to 4th bedroom)
- Cleverly designed kitchen is the true heart of the home, promises peace of mind for parents
- Kitchen features stainless steel appliances, island bench and overlooks lounge, front yard and rear alfresco area, links with dining and informal meals area
- Light and bright master suite, with walk-in-robe and ensuite, superb water views, adjoins terrace
- Bed 2 and 3 both oversized, with built-in-robes, ceiling fans, share access to family bathroom
- Sundrenched alfresco area with pool, terrace and timber deck - ideal for entertaining
- Lawn with tropical gardens slopes to approx. 20m of sandy beach frontage + pontoon
- Front yard is fully enclosed, offers a level, grassy place for kids and pets to safely play
- Secure double carport, garden shed, lush tropical gardens and lawn
- St. Vincent's Primary, All Saints and Emmanuel College all within an easy drive
- Located close to Broadbeach, Pacific Fair, Q Super Centre & the upcoming Lanes Retail Village
Immaculate in its presentation, from the freshly re-painted walls and pristine polished herringbone timber floors, through to the pool area with new glass fences and tiled terrace, this is a home which embraces you with a sense of warmth from the moment you step inside. You'll be instantly drawn to the light-filled lounge room, showcased by a soaring 12ft cathedral ceiling, and featuring a fireplace to warm you in winter and air con to cool you in summer. This sunny space also links seamlessly with the alfresco area, where the pool, terrace and timber deck, all with water views, await, along with approx. 20m of sandy beach frontage and your own pontoon.
Boasting an open plan living, dining and kitchen plus additional meals area, this promises peace of mind for parents. From the kitchen you can easily view in the fully secure front yard, as well as keep watch over them in the dining room, living area and backyard alfresco and pool area. Likewise, the 3 bedrooms have also been designed with family in mind - all are oversized, with built in robes for bed 2 and 3 while the light and bright master suite, with walk-in-robe and ensuite, fuses easily with the outdoors via your choice of two glass doors, offering superb water views. There is also a vast media room, complete with projector and screen, which could easily be converted to a 4th bedrooms.
Located within easy reach of Pacific Fair, Q Super Centre and the upcoming Lanes Retail Village, you'll also be close to St. Vincent's Primary, All Saints and Emmanuel College and vibrant Broadbeach. Act now to avoid disappointment and arrange your inspection of this attractive family home in an unbeatable location and call Jamie Harrison today.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
769m² / 0.19 acres
3 garage spaces