House in Broadbeach Waters
Wide Water View, Broadbeach Waters Most Exclusive Street
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Proudly positioned on the most exclusive street in Broadbeach Waters, we introduce to you this well presented waterfront home.
Architecturally designed to maximise light, space and easy living, all on one level. Open plan to create an effortless flow through home. With multiple indoor/outdoor spaces, this is the perfect home for the entertainer.
Centrally located and with convenient access to all of the Gold Coast lifestyle amenities including, pristine beaches, Gold Coast light rail station, Star Casino, and the shopping meccas of Pacific Fair and Surfers Paradise. With wide water views spanning across to the Broadbeach skyline and beyond, only 100m to Main River.
- Three bedrooms, three bathrooms
- Master with impressive ensuite & walk-in robe
- Featuring seamless flow between multiple indoor living and alfresco areas
- Entertainers kitchen with stainless steel appliances, water & pool views
- Separate study/media room, huge storage shed with internal access
- Ultra private & secure, integrated intercom system
- Large pontoon with out of water boat facility
- Sparkling in-ground pool, with large deck overlooking wide water
- Double lock up garage, with additional parking for boat or caravan
PRIVATE INSPECTIONS AVAILABLE ANYTIME VIA APPOINTMENT, PLEASE CONTACT THE AGENT TO VIEW.
*Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.*
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
551m² / 0.14 acres
3 garage spaces