House in Currumbin
YESTERYEAR DELIGHT - 1950's WOODGEE CLASSIC
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Explore the delights of yesteryear with this 1950's cottage on prestigious Woodgee Street. Restore this classic to its former glory by refurbishing & modifying the existing house or fully capitalise on this amazing location by building your beachside masterpiece. Commanding a superb ocean-view aspect & offering a rare dual street frontage with direct access to Pacific Parade, pristine surf & golden sand, this is an extremely unique opportunity not to be missed!
- authentic VJ panelled walls with superior 3m ceiling heights
- great views to iconic Elephant Rock with majestic coastal panorama
- 470sqm block with dual street frontage off Pacific Pde and Woodgee St
- classic 1950's house oozing potential, redevelop or restore to it's former glory
- easy walk to a variety of tasty cafes & patrolled beach SLSC amid Currumbin Village
Everyday's a precious memory when you experience the lifestyle pleasures with the sun, sand and surf. The natural beauty of Currumbin beach is enhanced by its rainforest surrounds, prolific bird life and still water estuary. It's conveniently located 10 mins from Coolangatta Airport, 5 mins to the M1 motorway and approx. 1 hour drive from Brisbane.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage