Block of Units in Palm Beach
PREMIER ABSOLUTE BEACHFRONT with 20m FRONTAGE - RARE NORTH / EAST FACING CORNER BLOCK 817m
- 13 Beds
- 6 Baths
- 9 Cars
Occupying a rare north / east facing corner, this premier absolute beachfront block comprises of an entire unit complex over 4 levels and is situated on a 817*m land holding with superior 20m* frontage. The idyllic coastal vantage point captures majestic views sweeping north to Burleigh Headland and Stradbroke Island and south to Rainbow Bay.
A prime redevelopment opportunity awaits to create luxury boutique apartments or build your beachfront masterpiece on a blue chip home site.
- Built over 4 levels with secure basement parking for 9 cars
- Substantial structure and well designed complex of 6 units
- 2 x 3 bed units with penthouse loft, 3 x 2 bed and 1 x 1 bed
- All units have balconies to capture spectacular ocean and coastal vistas
- Common pool area, one title - no body corporate fees
- Neighbouring prestige homes and Expresso Moto and Avvia cafe
- Close proximity to Tallebudgera estuary and Burleigh Heads
Redevelopment under the current town plan is classed under Medium Density Residential, Zoned RD6 - 1 bed per 33sqm net site area with the building height up to 29 metres. To satisfy your due diligence, we strongly recommend to call Town Planning at The Gold Coast City Council on 07 5582 8211 or consult a local certified town planner for professional advice.
The resurgence of Palm Beach in the last few years has been dynamic, it is now widely regarded as one of the Gold Coasts leading lifestyle hot spots and this is evident with the popular cafe culture and injection with multi million dollars in development.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
9 garage spaces