House in Palm Beach
Elegant Contemporary Living in Lifestyle Location
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Situated in a quiet circuit and a short stroll to beautiful Palm Beach, this stunning house has all the modern amenities. Just three years old and meticulously maintained, it would suit buyers looking for an almost brand-new home in this fast-growing, trendy suburb. The street impression of elegance and contemporary style continues inside, where sleek lines are highlighted by abundant natural light from floor-to-ceiling windows.
The open-plan living area features white porcelain tile flooring and an immaculate modern kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooktop, and mirrored splashbacks. Large sliding doors invite sea breezes in. Outdoor living is catered for with a fully-fenced, easy-care courtyard, a generous balcony, and an exclusive large rooftop garden, where you'll love relaxing with family and friends after balmy beach days.
The three carpeted bedrooms have built-in mirrored robes, and the main bedroom boasts an ensuite with a deep, freestanding bath. A separate, carpeted media room would also make a perfect study or home office.
The double lock-up automatic garage with internal access will easily accommodate your vehicles, but you won't need them to stroll to the cafes and restaurants of Palm Beach. The property is located midway between Currumbin and Tallebudgera Creeks, so you could soon be kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding or wetting a line. Schools, shops and the Pacific Motorway are also close by.
With its elegant appointments and ultimate lifestyle location, this property won't last, so be sure to book your inspection with Sabrina Chen on 0423 307 709.
- Sleek and sophisticated three-bedroom, two-bathroom home in fashionable Palm Beach
- Open-plan living and dining areas with striking white herringbone porcelain tiles
- Chef's dream kitchen - stone bench tops, mirrored splashback, gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and push-out drawers and cupboards
- Spacious tiled balcony with automatic awning, exclusive rooftop garden terrace, courtyard
- Master bedroom with ensuite featuring deep freestanding bath and separate shower
- Separate study/media room with access to grassed courtyard - ideal for home office
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Very low body corporate fee of $19 per week
- Located for lifestyle - stroll to beach, cafes and restaurants. Short drive to waterways and motorway access.
*Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.*
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces