House in Reedy Creek
Exquisite modern living with tranquil bushland views
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
A newly built contemporary masterpiece, this four bedroom, three bathroom home embraces spectacular finishes and a private bushland aspect, never to be built on.
Immaculately presented, it features an extensive floor plan including two light-filled living spaces, generously proportioned bedrooms, well appointed kitchen plus stunning alfresco entertaining area complemented by a hydrotherapy spa.
-Large Master bedroom with serene bush outlooks , walk in robe and smartly finished en suite, comprising of large walk in shower and a hand crafted vanity
- Three additional bedrooms all with TV points, built in robes and one with en suite
- Large second bathroom with freestanding bath and shower
- Spacious entertainer's kitchen with sizeable island bench and breakfast bar, appointed with convection microwave oven, Asco integrated dishwasher, large pantry and storage space , 90 cm dual electric oven and gas cooktop, stone benchtops and 2pac cabinetry
- Open plan living and dining with glass doors cascading to the surrounding decked alfresco area. Perfect for entertaining.
- Upstairs teenager's retreat with air conditioning and fully wired study nook (NBN ready)
- Double garage with lockable storage at rear and internal access
- Internal laundry with stone benchtops
- Light filled, private courtyard with tranquil water feature
- Low maintenance block featuring beautifully established tropical gardens.
- Walking distance to quality private schools
- Within 2 km of varsity train station, the M1 motorway and village shops including Woolworths and a medical centre
- Less then a ten minute drive to the golden sands of Burleigh Beach and James Street village
Never to be outbuilt or outgrown. The perfect family home in an amazing location.
Don't hesitate, this recently finished quality build is sure to sell quickly.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces