House in Robina
Exceptional Waterfront Opportunity in Prestigious City Village - No Body Corp!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Modern finishes and contemporary flair shine in this impressive waterfront home. Presenting as new within this sought after and highly regarded boutique City Village Estate. A strikingly appointed 3 bedroom villa home set in the heart of Robina overlooking a private lake. This spacious terrace home is set over three levels and boasts an additional spacious bedroom downstairs complete with a second kitchenette. Only a handful of terrace homes are situated on the lake, making this property a rare opportunity.
Showcasing modern architecture, this fabulous property comprises luxurious fittings and quality finishes.
The middle level offers a stylish kitchen with stone bench tops, island bench, breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances. The open plan lounge and dining area features timbers floors which flow beautifully to the covered alfresco entertaining deck overlooking the water.
On the first level, there is 3 generous bedrooms all with built in robes, air conditioned master with walk in robe, ensuite and own private balcony. There is also a separate kids retreat and large main bathroom with laundry plus study nook as a bonus feature. On the ground floor is the second living/bedroom area with kitchenette and private courtyard, fully fenced and with rear access to the lake.
A unique village unlike anywhere else in the fast growing Gold Coast City, City Village' is located just 450 metres to super-regional shopping and entertainment centre - Robina Town Centre and within walking distance of public and private schools, offices, golf courses, Robina train station, hospital and just a short drive to Bond University.
- Three spacious bedrooms all with built-in robes & study nook & kids retreat area
- Master bedroom has air conditioner, walk-in robe and ensuite
- A massive bedroom in ground floor with a second kitchenette
- Expansive, open plan living/dining areas
- Breezy alfresco area to enjoy your afternoon with family
- Gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops, island bench and breakfast bar
- Double lock up garage with additional external car spot
- Low maintenance and no body corporate fees
- The ideal home or lucrative investment property
- Current rental income is $600 but the future rental estimated $620- $650/week,
- Constructed in Dec 2015 (Balance of builders warranty applies)
If you are looking for contemporary & modern living within walking distance to Robina Town Centre, look no further, this beautiful, waterfront Villa home will tick all your boxes.
2 garage spaces