House in Sorrento
East Facing Waterfront with Skyline Views
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
What an incredible suburb Sorrento is. This exceptionally priced waterfront home is in the same vicinity as multi-million dollar mansions.
Smart buyers will recognise that there is a huge potential up side to owning here. For the cost of three car spaces in parts of Sydney, this waterfront home is yours.
When you start to list the benefits of Sorrento there should be no such thing as an entry level property, yet you get so much bang for your buck here.
- Bridge free to Main River
- Excellent floor plan, incredible potential
- Close to Gold Coast Turf Club & Via Roma on Capri
- Add 2nd storey for even more stunning views
- Close to Public & Private schools
- Shopping, restaurants and public transport easily accessible
The Easterly aspect brings in amazing views of the beachfront and coastal high-rises and if a second storey were added, would be even more stunning.
The floor plan incorporates a multi-purpose room overlooking the pool with external access. It has a range of use such as home office, fifth bedroom, rumpus room, pool room, media room, gymnasium, pilates studio and more.
The benefits of the home are:-
- Four/five bedrooms with the master separate from the others
- Open plan with casual living and sunken lounge
- Split system air conditioners plus ceiling fans
- Black granite kitchen with servery window to waterside
- Secure block with large sun-drenched pool
- Sandy beach and floating pontoon
- Waterfront covered entertaining deck with storage
Sorrento is a small suburb that is encompassed by Bundall. It is centrally located in the heart of the Gold Coast city and is identified as a quiet enclave of homes in a much desired area.
The canal estate now has about 400 dry blocks and more than 800 waterfront blocks, backing onto the main river and linked canals. It is not uncommon for these riverfront properties to fetch a premium price tag.
The middle to upper class lifestyle is well catered for, with the convenience of nearby shopping facilities, Pindara Hospital, schools, and of course the famous Gold Coast beaches.
Single detached dwellings make up almost 95 per cent of housing in Sorrento, with the remainder townhouses and apartments. The majority of homes in Sorrento were built 30 to 40 years ago and as such there is much renovation & rebuilding taking place in the area.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces